The Cleaning Authority continuously enhances operational procedures and service offerings to make sure customers feel confident in using our services. In today’s ever-changing landscape, we are adapting to concerns around the novel Coronavirus and taking the necessary precautions while improving upon our core business services.
- We make sure our cleaners work separately from our customers as much as possible by focusing on one part of the house at a time, using our Detail-Clean Rotation System.
The MyTCA app notifies customers when cleaners are coming and going, so
that family members can move to another part of the house, run errands,
etc. while cleaners are in
- Innovative new products, like our dry vapor cleaning & sanitizing system, provide add-on services and help differentiate our brand in market.
MyTCA Mobile App
The new MyTCA Mobile App was created as a seamless and efficient platform for customers to quickly and easily manage their cleans on-the-go. This new application increases accessibility and customization and allows for a more user-friendly experience. The app is available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Using the MyTCA app, customers can do the following and more:
- Track the team assigned to their clean
- Be notified on the status of their clean
- View the details of an upcoming clean
- Request scheduling changes to their clean
- Request a room be added or removed
- Tip Professional Housecleaners
- Provide feedback on the clean
TCA Dry Vapor Cleaning & Sanitizing
A Premium Cleaning Add-On Service
For years, The Cleaning Authority locations have cleaned homes regularly using our Detail-Clean Rotation System which divides the home into four zones and rotates which areas are deep cleaned.
Due to strong demand for additional services, The Cleaning Authority is now offering dry vapor cleaning and sanitizing as an additional premium add-on! The Cleaning Authority’s marketing team has created a full menu of marketing materials to promote the service, and the operations team has created a full training program for the machines.
How It Works
Water particles at high temperature and pressure scrub surfaces without using harmful chemicals or detergents. This add-on service disinfects both hard and porous surfaces, helping kill bacteria and viruses in an ecological, safe, and effective way.
Cleans, Sanitizes, and Helps Kill Viruses, Germs and More
Dry vapor is tough on dirt, grime, harmful germs, and damaging bacteria and micro-organisms, but gentle on household items such as:
- Living Room Furniture: Sofas, chairs, ottomans, pillows, and outdoor furniture
- Upholstery: Microfiber, cotton, blends
- Bedding: Mattresses, headboards, and pillows
- Blinds & Curtains: Horizontal, vertical, fabric, plastic, and wood
Dry vapor delivers incredible cleaning power through its high pressure and steam temperature. Penetrating pores and crevices, it gets in those hard to reach places and breaks down dirt, grease, grime, calcium buildup, and mildew. More areas of application include:
- Kitchen: Refrigerators, stoves, ovens, vents, faucets, counter tops, cabinets, and range hoods
- Bathroom: Tile and grout, porcelain, chrome fixtures, shower stalls and doors, and fiberglass
- Floors: Vinyl, quarry, slate or ceramic tile and grout, hardwood, smooth concrete and more
- Walls: Painted walls, paneling, wallpaper, and ventilation grilles
- Glass: Inside windows, frames, and tracks
Contact us today!